Rumer Willis Has a Powerful Message for the Photographer Who Photoshopped Her Chin

Rumer Willis opened up the latest issue of Vanity Fair only to find her chin had been chopped off Photoshopped beyond recognition in a photo she appeared in alongside two of her sisters. The 27-year-old actress (and daughter of Bruce Willis and Demi Moore) shared her reaction to the photo on Instagram, calling the editing a form of bullying and saying, "I love the way I look, and I won't support anyone who would feel a need to change the way I look to make me beautiful." That’s a message we can all get behind!

Check out the now-infamous photo and Willis's response below:

"Any friends [or] fans of mine who posted this I would appreciate if you took it down. The photographer Photoshopped my face to make my jaw smaller, and I find it really offensive for anyone to try and change the way you look so drastically. I love the way I look, and I won't support anyone who would feel a need to change the way I look to make me beautiful. Whether or not they realize it, it is a form of bullying, which I won't stand for."



from Greatist RSS http://ift.tt/1Tq8851

No comments:

Post a Comment