Happiness, Health, and Healing - A Natural Foundation for a Healthy Mind

Today, more than ever, we are plagued with a myriad of stress and factors that can make any person suffer issues from simple anxiety to clinical depression. Children, finances, physical health, church, work, school, neighbors, family, friends, and our own minds and decisions can play a role in how we think, act, and live. Many find themselves in a constant whirlwind of simply trying to "keep up" and even know that they are doing a poor job of doing so. How do I know this? Well, I counsel many people and share in their personal lives in order to help them manage stress and find ways to nutritionally aid in dealing with these issues. Also, I have "been there, done that" and I have a hypothetical purple heart or two myself from many battles and factors that have contributed to my own stress.

from Health and Fitness Articles from EzineArticles.com http://ift.tt/2Ax440O

No comments:

Post a Comment