Why and How Having Major Surgery Changed My Life for the Better

Here's my story of why and how major surgery changed my life for the better. Recently I had two obstructed bowel surgeries in a month only eleven days apart. My luck the obstruction grew back, so know the second operation involved removing 6 inches of my bowel, going through all the pain again. The treatment at the hospital with the nurses and doctors was outstanding, let's face it they saved my life at least twice. This second time around my bowels didn't wake-up for 13 days. I hadn't eaten in almost a month, lost 40 pounds starving to death literally. Finally, they put a pic line in me started giving nutritional liquids. Then after 32 days in the hospital they released me, and I could go home to recover fully, and start building backup eating again slowly. However, two days I was back in the hospital again...

from Health and Fitness Articles from EzineArticles.com https://ift.tt/2qJFXJy

No comments:

Post a Comment